Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hola from the increasingly cold Buenos Aires! It´s funny because Argentina really can´t decide what kind of weather it wants right now. Some days it´s totally hot, and others it´s nice, and other it is bitter cold. It´s worse than Arizona weather!!

I head out of here in 5ish days. Next Tuesday we head out to Uruguay, which is ultra scary! I don´t feel prepared at all. Okay, it´s not that bad, but I just don´t feel like I have enough Spanish yet. I know it will come, but I want it now! ;) It´s weird to think I´ve already been out two months. It´s true what everyone says that a mission goes by so fast!!!

It´s been like a roller coaster this past week. Our threesome is still trying to adjust to everything. It´s getting better some days, and other days it´s tough, but we are learning that it´s all about attitude, or that´s what I´ve learned so far.

Hna Kubly and I haven´t been feeling well today. Thankfully today was P-day so we both took long naps to work it out of our system. We both feel terrible, so please keep us in your prayers so we can keep our minds on the work.

It´s ridiculous to hear what Jen is doing. I don´t understand her at all. She just keeps digging herself a deeper hole, and hopefully one day she´s going to have to dig herself out. I pray that things will move along so everyone can move on in their lives.

Give Jojo and Josiah kisses and hugs for me! I miss them so much!

Sorry, there´s not much to write this week, life it pretty much same old, same old in the CCM. Because I´m leaving on Tuesday, I get to write you all again on Monday! I love you all, and I know that the Lord is protecting you because I´ve asked Him to. Please keep me in your prayers, and that the hearts of the people of Uruguay will be softened.

XOXO Hermana Grow

1 comment: